CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I got after Reese for doing something naughty and she ran out of the room and up the stairs with her hands over her face, sobbing. She's quite dramatic. A few minutes later, she came down the stairs, met eyes with Claire, and started laughing at something she was doing. She suddenly stopped, looked over at me with a snarl on her face and said, "I turned back into mean Reese." Boogar.

Reese was reminiscing about when we first brought Claire home and then followed up with: "Heavenly Father put Cwaire in a store, and I said 'I want that one! That's my sister!' "

Our ward put together a video of all the primary children being asked different questions about their moms. Reese was asked "what does your mommy smell like?" Reese's answer...."noodles."

1 comment:

  1. I came upon your cute little blog by chance.
    Someday you're going to be so glad that you have recorded all of these cute exchanges. My oldest is 16 now. Once when she was around two, we were leaving Wal-Mart. After she was put in her car seat she said in a sweet little voice, "Wanna hear a dirty joke?" My husband and I looked at each other nervously, wondering where she would've heard one, and she says, "A boy fell in a muddy puddy." We both sighed with relief. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete